The Executive Committee for the NBCFM is led by:
- Shaun Mickus, Executive Director, Corporate Citizenship & Community Relations, Johnson & Johnson
- Frank Rodriguez, Johnson & Johnson
- Nurgül Fitzgerald, Ph.D., R.D.: Assistant Professor / Extension Specialist, Rutgers
- William K. Hallman, Ph.D.: Professor and Chair, Department of Human Ecology, Rutgers
- Larry S. Katz, Ph.D.: Senior Associate Director, NJ Agricultural Experiment Station and Director, Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- Jennifer Bradshaw, Public Information Officer, City of New Brunswick
- Lauren Errickson: NBCFM Program Coordinator, Rutgers Cooperative Extension
We'd love to hear from you!
You can reach us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
88 Lipman Drive
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Fax: (732) 932-6633
Volunteer with Us
Interested in volunteering with the New Brunswick Community Farmers Market? We'd love to have you! We welcome all who are willing to lend a hand: local residents, church groups, Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts, corporate citizenship programs, student organizations, and anyone else with an interest in joining us.
Send us an email at: